Follow our guide for self-measuring and we'll have you fitted out in no time. And if you still don't like the fit, we'll refund you straight away with our no-quibble returns guarantee. Fitting a bra yourself is easy, we recommend wearing an unpadded bra whilst measuring yourself to increase the accuracy of your results.
Bras Sizing Checklist
Follow our checklist below to ensure your bra fits properly:
1. Bra needs to feel fairly tight and firm on the loosest hook when it is new, bras stretch up to 4" in the back with wear.
2. Centre section in between cups must be flat on the body.
3. Breasts should not spill out or bulge from the cups on any bra, even soft cup ones.
4. After prolonged wear the bra should not leave any deep marks or lines on the body.
5. Most important of all, on an underwired bra, the wire should rest on your rib cage and not on the breast tissue, this is so the area directly under the wire is hard bone and not soft breast tissue, even at the sides.
Standardized size conversion
Women's lingerie size chart
Bras size conversion